Saturday, July 16, 2011

Five Stars






For the last weekend of our incredible five week adventure, we are at the beach in Hua Hin, Thailand and staying at the beautiful Dusit Thani Resort.

My room overlooks the beach, a lagoon, and several pools. After sleeping late, I enjoyed an incredible breakfast of fresh fruit and made to order eggs. Then, I spent the entire morning and afternoon first at the beach and then the pool. As I enjoyed my time in the sun, resort employees made sure we had enough water and new towels. I ate an excellent poolside meal and enjoyed more reading time by the pool.

I am now getting ready to meet other Fulbrighters to head to town for a stool through the night market and eat some dinner.

Overall, after five weeks in Thailand and Vietnam, I am proud to say that I finally know what people are raving about in terms of Thai beaches. This place is heaven on earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment