Saturday, July 16, 2011

Eating the Thai way


I’ve always wondered how I should eat curry…I mean, if you eat with a fork it is hard to get all the liquid up and the spoon was always reserved for soup. The Thai people use the spoon and fork differently, which provides a nice solution for this curry dilemma. In fact, overall it seems like an easier way to eat!

While here, I’ve been eating with a spoon in my right hand and a fork in the left. The fork is then used to push desired food onto the spoon, which is then eaten. Overall, this process calls for less switching of utensils and an overall better experience with running foods.

1 comment:

  1. Good written post. One of the biggest expenses for any party is the food. Yes, of course the kind of food is essential too, but it’s the presentation of your food that usually gets the buzz going about your event.

    Food presentation

    ReplyDelete